organization dedicated to improving law enforcement in Allegheny County.
Our members include the
- Chiefs of Police,
- Assistant Chiefs of Police,
- Superintendents of Police, and
- Captains of Police of the police departments of the various political subdivisions within Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, as well as Life Members, Associate Members, and Honorary Members.
Our membership includes the
- District Attorney of Allegheny County,
- Sheriff of Allegheny County,
- Superintendent of the Allegheny County Police,
- Chief of Police of the City of Pittsburgh,
- United States Attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania,
- Special Agent-in-Charge of the Pittsburgh Office of the FBI,
- Special Agent-in-Charge of the Pittsburgh Office of the Secret Service.
Our goals include
- Promoting and fostering a close working relationship among our members and between law enforcement and the public;
- Planning for the education and training of police officers;
- Encouraging social, patriotic, and fraternal activities in order to promote civic and cultural betterment of the communities which we serve;
- Aiding in creating and maintaining standards for efficient law enforcement;
- Advancing and developing effective means for the detection and prevention of crime;
- Advocating uniform legislation for police officers.